Are you a RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICIAN? or looking for a career change to residential work?
You must have a Manual Car Licence and Unrestricted Electrical Licence QLD. Must read this entire opportunity or you may miss out on vital information.
Join Our Young and Dynamic Electrical Team!
Enjoy the benefits of a unique rewards system – Be rewarded for your ability and effort towards jobs.
Be a part of a young and friendly work environment – You’ll be nurtured into your best self.
Take part in exciting work challenges – You will work with industry leading products and wholesalers
Are You Looking to Be Respected?
At Triforce Electrical and Air you are treated with respect within our young and exciting team. Our main focus is for you to be the best version of yourself through our systemised training methods and attention to your personal goals and professional growth within the company.
Are You Looking to Be Challenged?
Everyday will be different for you. You will be faced with various challenges providing electrical solutions to residential homes all over Brisbane. The exciting thing is we are in the process of planning a growing business offering you chance to gain invaluable industry skills in systems development, to implement some of your ideas, leadership and industry advancements.
Are You Looking to Be Rewarded?
You will receive the benefits of an exciting rewards system that enables you to focus on what’s important and provide real time feedback on how successful you are from month to month. You will be rewarded on your effort because your development as a tradesperson is paramount.
Can You Commit to Excellence?
· Will you come to work energised and enthusiastic every day, leaving an everlasting positive impression on the clients you serve?
· Will you be willing to learn new technologies, use Apps and a range of different software that help streamline and systemise our business?
· Will you be willing to contribute to our business goals and development through teaching and guidance to other members of the team in a respectful manner?
· Will you be committed to learning and improving your skills every single day to enhance the experience of your customers and team members?
· Will you be committed to ensuring that every property you work at is electrically safe and functional?
· Will you be completely honest and transparent with everyone you work with throughout your day?
· Will you pride yourself on not only the quality of your electrical work but in every aspect of your job?
· Will you work in a timely and efficient manner in every job that you are set?
If you answered ‘YES’ to all of the above – then we would love to hear from you!
Our Companies Team Values
· We have open and honest communication through the entirety of each job, between clients and other members of our electrical and admin team.
· We all demonstrate Integrity – we do what we say we will, when we say we will
. We provide a 5 star service with NO compromise
· We are reliable so that our team members, clients and real-estate agents can always count on us
· We always look and smell good at all times with ironed clothing
· We always friendly and go out of the way for our clients – we offer premium customer service
· We collaborate and work together as a team
· We continue to adapt and learn new things everyday – We love to innovate, grow, develop and value your insights and inputs in making improvements
· We participate in career development and courses to increase knowledge and stay on top of safety procedures
· We live all of these values passionately at work
We want to know you have actually read this job ad – Comment on the weather in your application.
A little About Us
We are a young team of electricians in our 30’s who are sick of tradies having a bad name when it comes to customer service and integrity. We are all driven individuals who want to make a difference to the tradie name – we want to be on time, reliable, honest, cost effective, friendly and complete every job to an extremely high standard. We love a little bit of competition in our lives and use this to drive our passions of creating a positive and respectful company. We really care about personal growth and the development of our staff – if you have career goals, let’s work together and come up with a plan to make it happen. Tell us about your goals in your job application.
About the Benefits
• A Competitive salary that is adjusted according to performance and overtime rates!!
• Fully maintained company vehicle
• A iPhone, iPad and uniforms are provided
• A monthly RDO and family flexible rosters
• Staff development days
• Training and upskilling for career progression
* Minimum of 1 year post trade experience in residential maintenance and construction
* Have the ability to problem solve on a daily basis, fault finding experience is a bonus
* Must be well presented with the ability to communicate with others in an effective and friendly manner
* Split system installation and maintenance experience highly regarded
* Appliance repair, servicing and installation skills are highly regarded
* Sense of humour is a must!
Sounds Incredible! So How Do I Get the Job?
We want you to send us a short application to our email address – that shows off your personality and explains why we should hire you to be a part of our team. Remember, don’t forget to read this opportunity in full or you may miss out!