Ceiling fans are a great investment into the home and a necessity in Brisbane. They help to reduce electrical costs and also help increase efficiency of air-conditioners. So what things do you need to consider when buying one?
- Have a think about where it’s going to be installed and the size of the room.
- Ask yourself whether you need an extension pole (typically homes with high pitched ceilings need extension poles for ceiling fans).
- Do you need more than one fan for adequate ventilation?
- Think about the type and number of blades you need.
- Consider blade performance, as the higher the pitch of the blades, the more air the fan moves around the room.
- Do you need a ceiling fan with an inbuilt light?
- Think about the aesthetics of the room. Do you want your fan to stand out and be a feature or blend into your decor?
- Can the fan be connected to a wall switch or does it need to be powered by a remote control? Do you want a remote for the convenience factor?
- Will the fan have consistent exposure to moisture and or dust?
What about brands?
Yes brands do matter!!! Brands matter in everything electrical for quality, longevity, repairs, warranties and replacement. The brand you choose is totally dependent on your budget. This is where we come in. Give us a call and we can discuss some great brands and offer competitive prices for supply and installation.
Find the right professional electrician to help you
Triforce Electrical is a trusted, local to Brisbane and a professional business that can assist you with all of your residential electrical needs. We understand the importance of choosing the right ceiling fan for your home. We believe in doing it once do it right. If you want a ceiling fan supplied and installed call us to discuss your electrical needs.